Dr. Comfort Striper Therapeutic Comfort Wool Socks
A classic stripe pattern draws the eye, while merino wool yarns regulate foot temperature and create a soft bed of cushion to pamper and protect your feet. The Therapeutic Comfort Diabetic Socks with Merino Wool are designed with diabetic foot needs in mind and deliver casual comfort everyone will love. Made of 55% Merino Wool, the Striper crew is made with a reinforced foot bottom and extra stretch in a hiker design that feels softer and more comfy with each wash and wear cycle.
- Seamless Toes - Flat toe closure helps prevent rubbing and irritation of skin
- Moisture Wicking - Helps keep feet dry and helps regulate skin temperature
- Arch Support - Provides light support and helps sock stay in place, reducing friction and helping to reduce the risk of blisters.
- Breathable Natural Fiber / Ventilation Panels - Air flow helps keep feet dry
- Light Protective Padding - Helps provide protection against injury to the skin. Cushions impact, helps reduce pressure and frictional force on the skin surface.
- Natural Odor Resistance - Wool absorbs odors to help keep feet and shoes smelling fresher.
MATERIAL: 60% Merino Wool, 32% Nylon, 8% Spandex