Circaid Juxtalite Lower Leg System
The circaid juxtalite lower leg system is an easy alternative for those who lack the strength or dexterity to use traditional compression stockings and bandages. The standard legging is available in two lengths, 28cm and 33cm, and in circumference sizes ranging from Small to XXL with three full calf options. The circaid juxtalite lower leg system features adjustable assured compression levels (20-30, 30-40, or 40-50 mmHg) using the patented built in pressure system (BPS) that allows the clinician to set the desired compression and allows the patient to repeat this process at home as well as cool and light-weight Breathe-O-Prene material and limited linear stretch material that hugs the limb. Included in each kit is the lower leg garment, 1 pair of compression anklets, 1 undersleeve liner, and 1 BPS measurement card.
- Inelastic compression.
- Compression (20-30, 30-40, 40-50 mmHg).
- juxtalock band system allows for easy and instant adjustability of product without removal.
- built-in pressure system (BPS) guide card provides targeted compression ranges for improved results.
- SILVERtec added to prevent static, odor and propagation of bacteria in the garment.
- Active sedentary use.
- Simple measuring sizing 8 sizes 2 lengths.
- Works great with elastic stockings as part of a complete compression system.
- 6-month warranty.
- Machine washable.
- Fabric Content: 56% Nylon; 40% Polyurethane; 4% Elastane