Circaid Lower Leg Reduction Kit
The Circaid Reduction kit is a revolutionary system that combines all the benefits of inelastic compression with the advantages of a custom garment. The customizable reduction kit system is custom fitted in the clinic and as a result adaptable to your patient's unique needs. Designed for acute drainage phase lymphedema management, patients enjoy the liberating nature of an inelastic garment system they can remove for normal hygiene and re-apply themselves without the aid of a caregiver or clinician. They will never want to go back to bandaging! Get your patients engaged in their therapy with modular reduction kit system available in upper extremity and lower extremity modules, combine arm, upper leg, knee and lower leg elements as needed to customize this system for your own unique therapy needs.
- Inelastic compression.
- Breathable fabric that improves comfort and compliance.
- Juxtaposed band system for a perfect fit.
- Easily customized on a per-patient basis.
- Easy handling when donning and doffing.
- Built-In-Tension System supports a repeatable level of tension.
- Adjustable to your specific patients needs
- Fabric Content: 54% Polyurethane; 42% Nylon; 4% Elastane
- Lower Leg system includes: 1 reduction lower leg component, 1 reduction kit undersleeve leg, 1 reduction shelf strap, 6 hook and loop stays, 1 Built-In-Tension system guide card, 1 paper measuring tape, and 1 direction for use.