Activa Surgical Weight 30-40 mmHg Thigh High w/ UNI-Band Top
Surgical weight thigh high compression is designed for specific use, including post-procedure, prevention and management of DVT, moderate varicose veins, mild lymphedema and post-fracture wear. The thigh high design offers more coverage and support while the UNI-band top helps them stay in place. Extra firm 30-40 mmHg graduated compression should be prescribed by a doctor or physician.
- Traditional, non-sheer opaque fabric.
- Reinforced foot.
EXTRA FIRM COMPRESSION (30-40 MMHG)
- Moderate varicose veins with mild to moderate swelling (also during pregnancy)
- Post-procedure of larger veins to maintain treatment success
- Prevention, management and treatment of DVT or Post-Thrombotic Syndrome
- Superficial phlebitis
- Mild lymphedema after decongestant therapy to maintain reduction
- Orthostatic/postural hypotension
- Post-fracture, post-traumatic edema
Compression: 30-40 mmHg
Style: Thigh High
Series: Surgical Weight