Activa Surgical Weight 30-40 mmHg OPEN TOE Knee High
This pair of knee high compression socks combines the surgical weight design with an open toe style for better breathability. Traditional opaque fabric offers a non-sheer look and the open toe helps keep you cool. Surgical weight and extra firm 30-40 mmHg graduated compression is designed for specific use and should only be recommended by a doctor or physician.
- Traditional, non-sheer opaque fabric.
- Reinforced foot.
EXTRA FIRM COMPRESSION (30-40 MMHG)
- Moderate varicose veins with mild to moderate swelling (also during pregnancy)
- Post-procedure of larger veins to maintain treatment success
- Prevention, management and treatment of DVT or Post-Thrombotic Syndrome
- Superficial phlebitis
- Mild lymphedema after decongestant therapy to maintain reduction
- Orthostatic/postural hypotension
- Post-fracture, post-traumatic edema
Compression: 30-40 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Series: Surgical Weight