Activa Graduated Therapy 20-30 mmHg Knee High
Professional, graduated compression for healthy, great feeling legs. Activa's Graduated Therapy profile is designed to give 20-30 mmHg of compression at the ankle and is indicated for chronic leg fatigue, ankle and leg swelling, slight varicosities without significant edema, post sclerotherapy, post surgcally, and as preventive means for those predisposed to vein disease.
- Traditional, non-sheer fabric.
- Reinforced foot.
FIRM COMPRESSION (20-30 MMHG)
- Heavily, fatigued, aching legs
- Mild edema in lower limbs
- Mild varicose veins with minimal edema
- Mild varicose veins during pregnancy
- Post procedure of small veins
- Prevention or management of DVT
Compression: 20-30 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Series: Graduated Therapy
Fabric: Nylon, Spandex