|I started wearing support knee hi stockings in my late 30's because I did not want vericose veins like my friends were getting. I am now 58 and still wearing them and my legs are beautiful without any evidence of veins showing. Additionially, you can be on your feet all day without the pain and burning when wearing support hose. I suggest you start today for healthier and more beautiful legs. Sue K. Issaquah, WA
|VIEW MORE |
WRITE YOUR OWN!
Visit our other stores
You Are Here:
Sigvaris 120C Well Being Sheer Fashion 15-20 mmHg Closed Toe Knee Highs
The NEW Well Being Sheer Fashion Hosiery have many great features including:
* Incredible sheerness due to a new Jersey knit design
* Updated sizing to better fit today’s women
* Updated fashionable colors offered
* Replaces the 140 Delilah line of support hosiery
* Sheer — a fashionable look for therapeutic compression.
* Durable — high quality construction for a long-lasting support sock.
* Bubble toe — Extra space for the toes gives more comfort.
* Calf support panel — expands for a precise fit on most legs.
**Long distance travel
**Prevention and treatment of mild venous symptoms
**Heaviness and fatigue in the legs
**Standing or sitting for long hours at work
**Fashionable everyday compression wear
The following are the corresponding Sigvaris catalog numbers for ease of cross-referencing: 120CA00 , 120CB00 , 120CC00 , 120CA04 , 120CB04 , 120CC04 , 120CA10 , 120CB10 , 120CC10 , 120CA12 , 120CB12 , 120CC12 , 120CA29 , 120CB29 , 120CC29 , 120CA33 , 120CB33 , 120CC33 , 120CA36 , 120CB36 , 120CC36 , 120CA99 , 120CB99 , 120CC99 , 120CA41 , 120CB41 , 120CC41, 120CA73 , 120CB73 , 120CC73